1000 random and brief movie reviews
Google
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Ok, a friend reminded me the other day that I owe you guys a few reviews so here goes.

Transformers is exactly what everyone is saying big summer fun. I have seen a few complaints about poor character development but I think I need to remind these reviewers, Giant Robot Movie. Is it Howard's End, No, but most of us did not go see Howard's End so....

Great action particularly early on. Shai Lebouf is good again and the pace is well sustained. Are there a few hokey clunker lines, yes but name the last Giant transforming robot movie that did not have it's share.

John Taturo looks more than a little bored but the guy is one of the top 5 American actors of his generation and frankly he probably was bored.

Good fun. Suspend your skepticism and take a kid so you won't fell so silly.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments: